Perrey Lee is a Special Partner with the firm whose practice is primarily focused on toxic tort and products liability litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Perrey practiced in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, premises liability, insurance coverage, and complex civil and commercial litigation, gaining experience managing dockets both within the state of Louisiana and nationwide.
Perrey earned her Juris Doctor degree from the Loyola University College of Law in where she was a William L. Crowe Scholar and the Editor-in-Chief, Loyola Law Review, 2009-2010. Perrey earned her Masters degree in clinical psychology (1997) from the University of Missouri St. Louis and her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology (1995) summa cum laude from Auburn University.
• Louisiana, 2010
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
• U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• New Orleans Bar Association
• Defense Research Institute
• St. Thomas More Inn of Court
• Loyola Law Review Alumni Committee